Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Lenses (A Disclaimer)


Thanks to everyone who has tried (and fallen in love with) my single-piece flat lens mod. I make the lenses from welder's faceshield replacements and they have some small imprinted writing (a warning for welders) in one corner. It should be noted that this corner of the lens strip isn't visible through a helmet's eye holes when installed properly. So, please don't panic if you order a kit from me and it has the warning...some will have it, some won't. Here's a quick testimonial (from someone who had the writing):

I received the lenses the other day and they are great!! Really easy to install and limited, super limited fogging if any at all. I don't have any fans installed in my bucket yet, but for right now it is not needed. Thanks again bud.
-Struan R.


P.S. Sorry about the poor quality image. I'm testing out my new camera phone.

No comments: